Welcome! I’m Jen and I am so glad you are here.
I’m here to help you navigate the world of juggling homeschool and working. It’s a hard job but with the right encouragement, support, and inspiration you can do it.
How do you I know you can balance working and homeschooling and not lose your mind? I know because that is what I do. I’ve been homeschooling for over 10 years now. (read how I started on this journey here)
I returned to the workforce a few years ago. It wasn’t easy, I am not going to sugar coat it for you. After all what good does that do you? I share the things that have worked for me and my family, but I also share what I did wrong. (for you to learn what not to do).
One of the most important lessons I’ve learned in the last 10 years is that you need to focus on you and your family. Let go of all that you “think” homeschooling should be and looks like. So, Momma, be selfish because this journey starts with you!
Soooo what’s next?
- Sign up for my newsletter in the form below.
- Join The “Working Homeschool Mom”Club on Facebook
- Learn more about our online community here.
Not sure if this is your thing? No problem. Why not grab a drink and check out the following posts:
- Returning to the Workforce As a Homeschool Mom
- What is a Working Homeschool Mom?
- How to Avoid Burnout as a Working Homeschool Mom
- How to Make Homeschooling & Working Outside the Home, Work for YOU!
- 7 Questions You Need to Ask Yourself When Planning Curriculum
- Homeschooling Resources You Need to Know About!
Thanks so much for stopping in, I hope you will come again.