Welcome! I’m Jen and I am so glad you are here.
I’m here to help you navigate the world of juggling homeschool and working. It’s a hard job but with the right encouragement, support, and inspiration you can do it.
How do you I know you can balance working and homeschooling and not lose your mind? I know because that is what I do. I’ve been homeschooling for over 10 years now. (read how I started on this journey here)
I returned to the workforce a few years ago. It wasn’t easy, I am not going to sugar coat it for you. After all what good does that do you? I share the things that have worked for me and my family, but I also share what I did wrong. (for you to learn what not to do).
Soooo what’s next?
- Sign up for my newsletter in the form below.
- Join The “Working Homeschool Mom”Club on Facebook
- Learn more about our online community here.
Not sure if this is your thing? No problem. Why not grab a drink and check out the following posts:
- Returning to the Workforce As a Homeschool Mom
- What is a Working Homeschool Mom?
- How to Avoid Burnout as a Working Homeschool Mom
- How to Make Homeschooling & Working Outside the Home, Work for YOU!
- Homeschooling Resources You Need to Know About!
Thanks so much for stopping in, I hope you will come again.