Yeah! It’s Friday.
I can’t believe how messed up this week has been for me. I kept calling Tuesday Monday so I ended up with TWO Mondays which means I should be able to skip one next week right?? I skipped Wednesday and went straight to Thursday. Does anyone else get this messed up on a break week?
Over the last 3 weeks, we have taken a “learning break” and managed to check off some “fun” things we have been wanting to do but never found time for.
Here is the list of fun activities we did:
- Paper Mache Masks (You can read about that here)
- The Beginner’s Guide To Atoms And The Periodic Table (read that here)
- Unit Study of Thomas Edison
- Science Expeditions
- Egg Shell Geode Crystals, lots of resources on that page. (Check this post on a different way to make these)
Needless to say, it was a week of discovery, learning how to overcome challenges and tackle this thing called “teamwork”.
So who is ready to party?
Hello & welcome! Thank you for joining us for Family Friday Link-Up! One post will be selected each week to be featured in the next week’s link-up party!
What does family-related mean? Anything with appropriate content that can bless families. Topics like home management, finances, meal planning, recipes, homeschool, & more!
I encourage you to follow your Family Friday Link-Up Party hosts. They are not only fabulous gals but share amazing content that you will not want to miss!
Amy Milcic~Rock Your Homeschool
Jenn Roberts~This Chaotic Bliss
Jen Mackinnon~Practical, By Default
It is Amy’s turn to select the featured post for Family Friday Link-Up. She loves Just A Simple Home’s Plan to Thrive-Free Course on Goal Setting. As a planner girl and eternal optimist, Amy believes in the power of positive and effective goal setting. Pop over to Just A Simple Home to check out these amazing course and let Terryn know that Family Friday Link-Up Party sent you:) (Click on an image below to go straight to this featured post!)
Family Friday Link-Up Party #6
Okay, here are a few basic rules to keep all of you rowdy bloggers and moms in place. (I’m totally kidding here. I have a special sort of sarcasm.)
- Family-friendly posts only! I do not want to see any filth and nothing scary (especially no zombies-they freak me out!). Let’s keep it PG, maybe PG-13 rated.
- Family Friday Link-Up Party starts Fridays 1:00 am ET and closes Mondays at 11:55 pm ET.
- One post will be selected by our hosts to be featured in the next Family Friday Link-Up Party.
- All posts will be shared by hosts on social media.
Share Family Friday Link-Up Party!
We will love you forever & ever! Plus, the more eyes we get on your favorite printable, the greater chance that it will be featured next week.
Tweet It:Join #FamilyFriday Link-Up Party Share & find posts for your #family @thischaoticbliss @rockyourhsClick To Tweet
If you would like email reminders about this link-up party,